|
Consumer Reports' videos are for your personal, non-commercial use only.

Beware BPA-tainted Receipts

This risky chemical has been banned from children's bottles and cups, but BPA is still common in all kinds of receipts that you probably handle every day.

This risky chemical has been banned from children's bottles and cups, but BPA is still common in all kinds of receipts that you probably handle every day.


RELATED VIDEOS
Diet Surprises
Diet Surprises
Successful Dieters
Successful Dieters
Food label health claims decoded
Food label health claims decoded
Health-Care Reform Ad
Health-Care Reform Ad
Distracted walking
Distracted walking
Treating sinusitis
Treating sinusitis
EKGs and exercise stress tests -- not for everyone
EKGs and exercise stress tests -- not for everyone
Imaging tests for lower-back pain
Imaging tests for lower-back pain
Testing fish oil supplements
Testing fish oil supplements
Alternative health treatments
Alternative health treatments
Treating Muscle Pain
Treating Muscle Pain
Health-Care Reform Ad
Health-Care Reform Ad
Beating Back Pain
Beating Back Pain
Sleep Machines
Sleep Machines
Overuse of antibiotics in animals is dangerous for people
Overuse of antibiotics in animals is dangerous for people

Health: Other Health

1 - 14 of 14
Beware BPA-tainted Receipts
Beware BPA-tainted Receipts
Distracted walking
Distracted walking
Treating sinusitis
Treating sinusitis
EKGs and exercise stress tests -- not for everyone
EKGs and exercise stress tests -- not for everyone
Imaging tests for lower-back pain
Imaging tests for lower-back pain
Testing fish oil supplements
Testing fish oil supplements
Alternative health treatments
Alternative health treatments
Best ADHD treatments
Best ADHD treatments
Treating Muscle Pain
Treating Muscle Pain
Health-Care Reform Ad
Health-Care Reform Ad
Health Insurance Hurts Small Business
Health Insurance Hurts Small Business
Beating Back Pain
Beating Back Pain
Sleep Machines
Sleep Machines
Overuse of antibiotics in animals is dangerous for people
Overuse of antibiotics in animals is dangerous for people