Talking Cars 248: Pumping Gas in the Age of Coronavirus
We also discusses the Hyundai Sonata and answer audience questions
Main theme: We talk about protecting yourself from COVID-19 when using gas pumps and the credit card keypads at stations, and offer tips about how to accomplish this.
Test wrap-up: 2020 Hyundai Sonata
- Are the microfiber wipes that you talked about enough to clean up the virus from car interiors?
- Will incentives from automakers and car dealers get better as the economic shakeup goes on?
- Can you explain your noise evaluations and why you don’t use decibels as a measurement?
As with other “Talking Cars” episodes, this one is available free through Apple Podcasts. (Subscribe to the audio or video.) You’ll also find the audio on Spotify (log-in required) and video on YouTube.
• Coronavirus cleaning, Toyota Highlander, episode 247
• EVs, Tires, Car Seats, and More, episode 246
• Coronavirus and Auto Shows, VW Atlas Cross Sport, episode 245
• Mazda MX-5 Miata and Mailbag, episode 244
• 10 Top Picks, episode 243
Have a Question?
We’d love to include it in a future show. Upload your video questions to our Dropbox folder. Please send high-definition (1920x1080) MP4 video files with high-quality audio. Or send an iMessage question to our TalkingCars@icloud.com account.