Talking Cars 278: New GMC Hummer EV, 2021 Lexus IS, and At-Home Charging
We also answer questions about whether now’s the time to sell a used car
Main theme: GM brought the Hummer back to life with a jolt of electricity. We discuss the pricey, all-electric truck. We also share results from our tests of at-home car chargers and our first impressions of the updated Lexus IS compact sport sedan. Then we answer your questions. This week, most of them involve rising used-car trade-in values.
Driven this week: 2021 Lexus IS
As with other “Talking Cars” episodes, this one is available free through Apple Podcasts. (Subscribe to the audio or video.) You’ll also find the audio on Spotify (log-in required) and video on YouTube.
• Volkswagen ID.4 Electric Car and Taos SUV, episode 277
• Questions on Tires, Used Cars, and More, episode 276
• Acura TLX, Motor Oil, episode 275
• Ford’s Electric F-150, Hyundai Sonata Hybrid, episode 274
• Tesla Full Self-Driving Software, Chevrolet Tahoe, episode 273
Have a Question?
We’d love to include it in a future show. Upload your video questions to our Dropbox folder. Please send high-definition (1920x1080) MP4 video files with high-quality audio. Or send an iMessage question to our TalkingCars@icloud.com account.