Talking Cars 283: Driving the 2021 Toyota Venza and Thankful in 2020
We also answer questions about cost of ownership, advanced LED headlights, and how to store a convertible
Main theme: We talk about our experience with the 2021 Toyota Venza, answer your questions and, as we prepared to gather within our households or virtually to celebrate Thanksgiving, we took a look back at what we’re thankful for this year.
Driven this week: 2021 Toyota Venza
• Why do certain brands get more costly to maintain as they age?
• Why aren’t matrix LED headlights allowed in the U.S.?
• Is it better to store a convertible with its top up or down over the winter?
• What is a good three-row SUV for grandparents traveling with grandchildren?
As with other “Talking Cars” episodes, this one is available free through Apple Podcasts. (Subscribe to the audio or video.) You’ll also find the audio on Spotify (log-in required) and video on YouTube.
• Car Reliability, Land Rover Defender, episode 282
• We Answer Your Questions, episode 281
• Subscription Fees, Chevrolet Suburban, episode 280
• Winter Prep, Genesis G80, episode 279
• GMC Hummer EV and At-Home Charging, episode 278
Have a Question?
We’d love to include it in a future show. Upload your video questions to our Dropbox folder. Please send high-definition (1920x1080) MP4 video files with high-quality audio. Or send an iMessage question to our TalkingCars@icloud.com account.