Talking Cars 284: Driving the 2021 Mercedes-Benz GLA and Road Tripping With Pets
We also answer questions about whether expensive wiper blades are worth the cost and look at Subaru Ascent reliability
Main theme: We talk about our experience with the 2021 Mercedes-Benz GLA, and answer your questions on various topics—from tires to terriers.
Driven this week: 2021 Mercedes-Benz GLA
• What’s a good mud-terrain tire that’s also proficient in the snow?
• Is it worth it to buy top-of-the-line wiper blades?
• What will it take for the Subaru Ascent to get a better reliability score?
• How can I keep my dog safe while he’s riding in the back seat of my car?
As with other “Talking Cars” episodes, this one is available free through Apple Podcasts. (Subscribe to the audio or video.) You’ll also find the audio on Spotify (log-in required) and video on YouTube.
• Toyota Venza, Thankful in 2020, episode 283
• Car Reliability, Land Rover Defender, episode 282
• We Answer Your Questions, episode 281
• Subscription Fees, Chevrolet Suburban, episode 280
• Winter Prep, Genesis G80, episode 279
Have a Question?
We’d love to include it in a future show. Upload your video questions to our Dropbox folder. Please send high-definition (1920x1080) MP4 video files with high-quality audio. Or send an iMessage question to our TalkingCars@icloud.com account.