Giving Stock or Other Securities

Giving securities can be an ideal way of supporting Consumer Reports. Your donation will help us deliver on our mission, and you may benefit from a charitable deduction equal to the full value of the stock.

Electronic Transfer

If your stock is held in a brokerage account, your broker will need the following information to transfer your gift electronically:

PNC Bank
Contact        ​Michael Rosburg | 412-768-7716
DTC#            2616​
Acct#     21-46-001-5906782
CR Tax ID#   ​13-1776434​

Please contact Olivier Szlos at 914-378-2881 or in advance of the transfer so that we can notify and coordinate with PNC Bank. We will need your name, your address, and the type of stock and number of shares you will be donating.

If your donation is from a mutual fund, please call Michael Rosburg at PNC at the number above with the CUSIP number that is used to identify securities. This information will ensure that PNC can receive the transfer and that we can acknowledge and thank you for your tax-deductible gift.

If you are interested in making a gift of stock or securities, please contact Olivier Szlos.

Contact Us

Olivier Szlos, Associate Director, Major Gifts
Consumer Reports
101 Truman Ave
Yonkers, NY 10703

Please note: This information is not intended as tax or legal advice. It is important to seek your own independent legal or financial counsel when considering a charitable gift.
Ways You Can Help