Talking Cars 303: Driving the 2021 Genesis GV80
We voice our pet peeves regarding driving comfort
Main theme: We discuss our final test results of the 2021 Genesis GV80. A highly anticipated SUV entry from Genesis with an upscale feel, does it go toe-to-toe with popular competitors like the Audi Q7 and BMW X5? And are the driving dynamics satisfying enough to outweigh some rather confusing controls?
We also talk about our insights regarding driving comfort, including our personal pet peeves, what we look for to help alleviate them, and how to achieve the highest levels of comfort for yourself.
• Are there vehicles that are rated as being safer for women?
• Is there a greater risk of driving an electric vehicle through some standing water?
• Does buying used or leasing make more sense for a medical student?
As with other “Talking Cars” episodes, this one is available free through Apple Podcasts. (Subscribe to the audio or video.) You’ll also find the audio on Spotify (log-in required) and video on YouTube.
• Mitsubishi Outlander, Rivian EV Charging, episode 302
• Kia Carnival and #VanLife, episode 301
• Big Podcast Milestone, episode 300
• Buick Envision, Destination Charges, episode 299
• Car Buying and Leasing, episode 298
Have a Question?
We’d love to include it in a future show. Upload your video questions to our Dropbox folder. Please send high-definition (1920x1080) MP4 video files with high-quality audio. Or send an iMessage question to our TalkingCars@icloud.com account.