Talking Cars 249: Coronavirus Car-Seat Care and Cleaning
We also discuss the 2021 Genesis G80 and answer audience questions
Main theme: We talk about the proper care needed when cleaning your child’s car seat. Emily Thomas, a CR automotive safety engineer, explains that some cleaning substances, such as bleach and other disinfectants, can degrade car-seat materials. We also give tips for first-time parents about the proper fit.
This week’s featured car: 2021 Genesis G80
As with other “Talking Cars” episodes, this one is available free through Apple Podcasts. (Subscribe to the audio or video.) You’ll also find the audio on Spotify (log-in required) and video on YouTube.
• Pumping Gas and Coronavirus, episode 248
• Coronavirus Cleaning, Toyota Highlander, episode 247
• EVs, Tires, Car Seats, and More, episode 246
• Coronavirus and Auto Shows, VW Atlas Cross Sport, episode 245
• Mazda MX-5 Miata and Mailbag, episode 244
Have a Question?
We’d love to include it in a future show. Upload your video questions to our Dropbox folder. Please send high-definition (1920x1080) MP4 video files with high-quality audio. Or send an iMessage question to our TalkingCars@icloud.com account.